Any contribution on HANDICAPPED CHILDREN’S REGENERATION ORGANISATION(HCRO), by an individual, should not be construed as an investment in any form whatsoever.
1. This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures
3. The domain name www.hcro.org.in (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is licensed for use by HANDICAPPED CHILDREN’S REGENERATION ORGANISATION(HCRO), an Indian NGO, duly Registered under the trust Registration Act, with its office at 85 L.G.F, MAIN ROAD, AYA NAGAR, New Delhi, India.
4. Your use of the Website and services and tools are governed by the following terms and conditions as mentioned herein as applicable to the Website including the applicable policies, which are incorporated herein by way of reference. If You transact on the Website, You shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Website for such transaction. By mere use of the Website, You shall be contracting with HANDICAPPED CHILDREN’S REGENERATION ORGANISATION and these terms and conditions including the policies constitute Your binding obligations, with HCRO.
1. The Website is a platform that Donors utilise to meet and interact HCRO.
2. Eligibility of the User (as defined here in below) Use of the Site/Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Site/Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member on HCRO and shall not transact directly (either contribute or campaign to receive donations / contributions) or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian, parents. HCRO reserves the right to terminate or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to HCRO notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
1. Any person who fulfills the eligibility criteria set out above shall be permitted to donate an amount higher than Rs. 100 or USD 10 in value to any campaign started/listed on the Website.(“Donor”).
2. The Donor hereby agrees to make the payments for any campaign as per the terms and conditions stated herein.
3. The donor will be sent timely updates about the progress/status of the Child by HCRO via SMS and email. In case one wants to opt out of this service, they need to click on disable the communications when donation is made or you can mail us at [email protected] to stop the updates.
4. The Donor shall conduct their independent due diligence with respect to any information listed by a Organisation (HCRO) before making any donations on the Website.
5. For every fundraiser that raises funds, HCRO runs a thorough and in-depth check on the legitimacy of each donor's profile. In case of intimation of donations coming in from fraudulent sources, the compliance team holds the right to refund the transactions.
6. Impact Coupons - User needs to log onto hcro.org.in, where the person can browse all campaigns and contribute INR 100 to any campaign without paying anything using this coupon. User needs to be logged in via Facebook and can be used only once per user. Multiple usage by the same account will not be allowed
User Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to HCRO, You agree and understand that You are communicating with HCRO through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from HCRO periodically and as and when required. HCRO may communicate with You by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Compliance with Laws
The Donor / Contributor shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 2010 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and HCRO Website.
Donor's / Contributors arrangement with Issuing Bank
1. All Valid Credit/Debit/Cash Card and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Donor / Contributor and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
2. All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank, which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Donor / Contributor and the respective Issuing Bank.